Crossfit group classes
Our group classes are designed to meet the needs of our large and diverse community. We have members of our military, doctors, lawyers, police officers, firefighters, stay at home moms, athletes, salespersons, grandparents, and children. Regardless of age or profession you will benefit from CrossFit Abbellire.
Group classes allow you to be a part of a community that will hold you accountable, support you, and push you to new health and fitness levels. You will be able to work with a professional coach at the fraction of the cost compared to personal training.
Each session will last 1 hour and will include:
- General Warm-up
- Mobility drills to improve and restore joint mobility and function;
- Specific/Skill based warm-up to prepare the body for movement;
- WOD- The Workout of the Day- which could be any combination of gymnastics, power lifting, running, jumping, Olympic lifting, kettlebells, squatting, and more.
- Post-workout recovery techniques to prepare you for the rest of your day and for your next workout.
Private 1 on 1 coaching
Although our group coaching is designed to meet the needs of our community, we offer private coaching as option to help those searching for specific goals, as well as for new members who are not yet comfortable joining in on regular group classes.
Whether you are looking for a nutrition help, to increase strength, lose weight, improve efficiency or technique private coaching is a very effective way to reach these goals.
Your private training session will include:
- Health, Wellness, and Lifestyle support
- Post-workout recovery techniques
- Nutritional guidance
- Mobility exercises to improve and restore joint range of motion
- Programming and exercise to achieve your goals
Please submit a contact form here to get started.